Somewhere a Child is Crying (Day 61)
Walked past an unopened “fun-size” candy bar in the parking lot on the way home this afternoon. Assumed that someone was bummed that they didn’t get to enjoy it.
Some 3 Musketeers fun facts (from Wikipedia):
* Outside the U.S. and Canada, the product is known as Milky Way; this name is, in turn, used in the U.S. for the candy known elsewhere as the Mars Bar;
* It was first produced in 1932;
* Originally, it had three pieces of candy in one package, flavored chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, hence the name;
* Rising costs and wartime restrictions on sugar saw the phasing out of the vanilla and strawberry pieces to the more popular chocolate;
* A standard size 3 Musketeers bar (60g) has 257 calories, 5 grams of saturated fat, and 40 grams of sugar.
Yes, I am aware that this is a really random picture. However, it amused me.
OtherShot A Dayshot200903061625